johnny, the tackling alzheimer patient

Thursday, November 17, 2005

damn the man, save the empire

this morning i was late for work. not a single 24 hour period after having a conversation with the female parental unit about not waking up, and i of course denying that i could ever sleep in, it happened. never mind that i also ran out of shampoo leaving my hair somewhere between rat's nest and emo kid. never mind that it took 3 tries just to get my car to start. i was late for work on my second goddamned week.

i feel like absolute shit. i'm trying my hardest to show these guys that i can handle whatever they throw at me, and then i blow it by sleeping in. no, i wasn't incredibly late; maybe 45 minutes, but the fact remains that i pride myself on always being on time, and being late makes me feel like the lowest of the low.

anyways, i should get back to work. i'll try and update again later on today when i have something more to complain about.

go flames go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home